CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Anticipation...

It reminds me of that old commercial where the kid is waiting for the ketchup to come out of the bottle. Yes, that was when ketchup was still in glass bottles. (Let me age myself!) It's what it feels like waiting for the new book I ordered to arrive via UPS. While my mailman is usually here by noon, my UPS man never gets here until 5:30 or later. Grrrr! I have ordered The Harmony Guides: Basic Crochet Stitches: 250 Stitches to Crochet from Amazon and I am practically salivating in anticipation of receiving it.

The Harmony Guides: Basic Crochet Stitches: 250 Stitches to Crochet


In the meantime, I am working on a crochet Mary Jane while the dishwasher runs and the laundry is going. Pictures will follow when I am done.

2 comments:

Mrs Twins said...

I know I'm just the same! Just cant wait for anything. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Hugs and Love Suex

Mrs Twins said...

Terribly sorry I thought the photo was you! I thought you looked young. I'm really enjoying your blog and its great you've visited me!
Hugs and Love Suex